Go to the online calender to RESERVE YOUR PASS ONLINE
The Greenburgh Public Library is delighted to offer museum passes to our patrons in support of lifelong learning. Currently, we have passes available for the following venues:
Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture (season ends November 13, 2016)
- The GPL Stone Barns Center pass is good for one vehicle and a maximum of two adults and four children.
- Passes are available for Saturday and Sunday.
- The Children’s Museum pass is good for 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children
- Additional guests must pay regular admission
- The Intrepid pass will admit 6 people (any age) general admission
- Admission to the SPace Shuttle Pavilion is not included, but can be purchased separately ($7 adult, $5 per child)
- Each reservation includes 2 admission passes
- Children under 11 are not admitted to the Frick Collection
- Each Guggenhem pass will admit 4 adults and all children under the age of 11 years
- Additional guests can purchase tickets for half-price.
- The Guggenheim Museum is closed on Thursdays
Passes check out for one day before and one day after your reservation date, and must be returned to the library reference desk before the library closes on the day following your reservation date. To reserve a date for any of the above museums, click HERE .
To be eligible to reserve a pass, a patron must be:
All pass borrowers must sign an agreement that they understand the responsibilities of borrowing a library museum pass:
- Each pass is good for three days.
- Passes may be borrowed at and must be returned only to the Reference Desk at the Greenburgh Library.
- The passes cannot be put in the book drop or returned to another library.
- Passes may be picked up anytime after 10am on the day preceding your reservation.
- Passes must be returned no later than 30 minutes before closing on the day following your reservation.
- A late fee of $10.00 per day will be charged.
- Any borrower who loses a pass is responsible for the full replacement cost of that pass. The replacement cost can be as much as $500 per pass; the replacement cost is printed on the envelope accompanying the pass and the library museum pass agreement.
If you have any questions you may find the answer on our FAQ Page. For more help or if you need assistance reserving your pass, please call the Reference Desk at 914-721-8225.