Report to the Community
2016 was a full and busy time for the library. We welcomed a record number of visitors, provided more programs than ever and saw an increase in the number of items being checked out. You can read the library director's annual report to the community HERE .
Recent Blog Posts
- Star Wars – Exploring Our Favorite Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Congratulations to our own Vicki Cobb, author of 2017’s Best Stem Book of the Year!
- New Movie Releases: December 2017
- November 28 Program Presentation Available – How to Use Video to Grow Your Business
- Leonardo Is Local
- Snickerdoodle cupcakes, Stories and Spells – Oh my!
- New Movie Releases: November 2017